Webseite Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (www.fraunhofer.com) currently operates 76 institutes and research institutions throughout Germany and is the world’s leading applied research organization. Around 30,000 employees work with an annual research budget of 2.9 billion euros.
Tackling the challenges of digitalization and developing solutions for networked, adaptive production: That is the goal of “The International Center for Networked, Adaptive Production (ICNAP)”, a renowned community with 25 industrial partners and the three Aachen-based Fraunhofer Institutes: Fraunhofer IPT, Fraunhofer ILT and Fraunhofer IME.
What you will do
- General support of the community management of the ICNAP
- Support in strategic development of the community
- Organization of online and physical meetings with international partner companies in the community
- Preparation of presentation slides for community meetings as well as support in the acquisition process of new partners
- Controlling of progress in yearly studies and continuous working groups
- Maintaining and further developing software solutions for the community
What you bring to the table
- You are studying at a German university and are interested in digitalization and industry 4.0
- High motivation for coordinating projects, organizing events and networking with industrial partners
- Team spirit and independence way of working
- Very good language skills in English and German
- Programming knowledge is desirable
What you can expect
- Own responsibility for community management tasks as part of the team from the very beginning
- Possibility to actively contribute your ideas
- Direct contact to decision-makers in companies from the industry
- Flexible working to combine studies and job in the best possible way
Questions according to this position will be answered by:
Alexander Kies M.Sc.
Community Manager »Fraunhofer ICNAP«
Phone: +49 241 8904-498
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.fraunhofer.de.