Do you want to be part of #unipersnextgeneration and shape the energy world of tomorrow with us?
What awaits you?
As a Graduate in the Trainee Program, you have the opportunity to get to know different divisions and to gain valuable experience. The 18- / 24-month program based in Germany, with a combination of pre-defined and flexible stations, also gives you the opportunity to gain international experience and work in various business units. In accordance with your team and the requirements of your job, you can choose how, when and where to work. The program offers an in- depth insight into our business and enables you to explore and develop your competencies. You will have the chance to bring-in and enhance your social and collaborative skills. You will get personal mentoring and a buddy from day one to ensure you have the best possible foundation for the next step in your career at Uniper.
What will you do?
- You will develop a deep understanding of Uniper’s international business and corporate environment
- You will learn from experts from many different fields, bring in your own ideas and work on your own projects in collaboration with various stakeholders
- You will contribute to Uniper’s asset development activities, including greenfield, brownfield and Joint Venture projects to make Uniper’s vision reality by
- supporting in the coordination of development projects with special focus on site (re-) development and transformation activities (“master plans”) for Uniper sites in Germany, UK, the Netherlands and Sweden, to push Uniper’s strategic ambition to become carbon neutral by 2035
- supporting sustainable and innovative technologies at various sites e.g. batteries
- supporting interfaces to local/national authorities and governing bodies to protect Uniper’s interest with regards to development options
- You will establish lasting relationships with internal & external stakeholders in Uniper’s core markets
- You will support preparation of internal decision papers (SD/FD) and alignment within the organization
What should you bring along?
- A completed degree focusing (or equivalent) in Engineering, Natural Sciences or Economics
- Relevant internships and/or working student placements
- Intercultural experience is crucial, experience abroad is a plus
- Interest in origination & project management of generation projects and/or infrastructure/heavy industry projects
- Understanding of the technical and commercial challenges of development, decommissioning and demolition of generation assets, heavy industry or infrastructure assets
- Strong team player, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English skills as a prerequisite, additional languages are a plus e.g. German, Dutch, Swedish
Interested? Apply now
Laura Johanns & Hans Bezemer / Talent & Learning Experts
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.