thyssenkrupp (China) Ltd.
Main Focus of Duties and Responsibilities：
1. Support solution finding process for quality problems in production.
2. Joining daily meeting and provide the production solution regarding the problems
3. As Machine Owner Support to Solve equipment daily breakdown，incl. Responsible to solve the
problem related with process, assist analysis and push the issues follow up and problem solving
from machine, responsible for analysis and improvement from unstable process and unusual wear of
fixtures & toolings and prepare report continuously monitoring the result
4. Analysis the scrap caused by the process/mechanic/components and provide the solution and
5. Continuously improvement: Lead and organize the lean process analysis (machine and
tooling )and ergonomics improvement, internal logistic improvement, capacity improvement, create
the plan and monitor the implementation
6. Spare part management related with process tooling(Complete tooling spare parts list
（purchase/Replace /Optimize tooling etc.)
7. Prepare, make drawings, implement and document production improvement proposals for equipment.
8. Support to create and update production documents for assembly line
9. Prepare and train operators for new production processes and equipment.
10. Support revision of procedures for his/her area of responsibility.
11. Responsible for Technician Training and development for production target achievement
Required Competency and Qualification：
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical related
2. Good learning skill and logical analysis ability
3. Good command of English
Why Work With Us：
– Strong emphasis on employee development and training programs
– Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects
– Supportive and collaborative work environment
At ThyssenKrupp China, we prioritize the growth and development of our employees. We offer
comprehensive training programs and opportunities for skill enhancement, allowing you to
continuously expand your knowledge and expertise.
In addition, you will have the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and projects that are at
the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to innovation ensures that you will be involved in
exciting and impactful work that pushes the boundaries of what is possible.
We also foster a supportive and collaborative work environment, where teamwork and cooperation are
highly valued. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams, share
ideas, and work together towards common goals. Together, we can achieve great things.
Join our team at thyssenkrupp (China) Ltd. and take your career to new heights. Apply now and be
part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization.
To apply or for more information, please email your resume and cover letter to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org