As a future- and growth-oriented company, we are looking for you to fill the following position
Schunk Global Graduate Program – Your start into an international career
Join Schunk Group, a globally operating technology company and leading supplier of products made of high-tech materials – such as carbon, technical ceramics and sintered metal – as well as machines and systems – from environmental simulation and air conditioning to ultrasonic welding and optical.
- Unlimited full-time contract
- International Trainee Program
- Start September 2022
What you can expect:
- An intensive 16-month trainee program.
- Focused preparation for your future career by combination of assignments, project work and training.
- Tailored assignments and projects.
- Individual development planning and extensive group trainings on management and Schunk Group topics.
- The opportunity to build up an extensive international network with top-management, executives and employees.
- Further development opportunities after the successful completion of the program.
What we expect:
- Above-average university degree (master’s or graduate degree), not older than 1 year
- Initial international and practical experience e.g. semester abroad and/or an internship is required
- Very good knowledge of English and German language (level C according to CEFR)
- Willingness to work abroad and in an international environment
- The ability to handle complex tasks and interdisciplinary interest
- Excellent analytical skills and business sense
- High level of initiative and commitment
- Capacity to work in an efficient and goal-oriented manner
- Outstanding ability to communicate and work in a team
We offer you:
- Challenges – Responsible and varied tasks in an international technology group
- Good working atmosphere – Appreciative, dynamic and cooperative cooperation
- Career opportunities – Targeted development programs to achieve your career goals
- Continuing education opportunities – Resource-oriented and personal development for a long-term perspective
The Schunk Group is a global technology company with around 9.000 employees in 29 countries. The company is a leading supplier of products made of high-tech materials – such as carbon, technical ceramics and sintered metal – as well as machines and systems – from environmental simulation and air conditioning to ultrasonic welding and optical machines.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org