nomiko is a non-profit association that promotes, controls and monitors training and further
education in practical project work for and with students and interns from all disciplines.
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
• Map the needs of Category Managers and Procurement Leaders around sup- plier-related analytics
(e.g., negotiations, category strategy reviews, idea gen- eration workshops)
• Help the head of supply management to allocate resources/prioritize support
• Develop, Monitor and enriching existing dashboards (e.g., with further data from GEA, with
industrial benchmarks, with further functionalities), by collab- orating closely with potential
• Support the preparation of reporting materials for core procurement instanc- es (e.g., TLM,
Procurement Council, GEC)
• Help deploy and monitor „Supplier management“ KPIs
Do you have the following requirements?
• Structured and self-sufficient work style
• Good analytical skills
• Fluent in English and German
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Studies: Business Administration, Environmental Engineering, Marketing or similar (advanced
Bachelor or beginning Master)
What we offer:
• Working with a dynamic and diverse team
• Varied activities
• Flexible working hours taking exams and vacation into consideration
• Fair conditions
• Insight in an international engineering company
• Remote working possible
(option of extension)
If interested, please apply at: www.nomiko.de
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.nomiko.de.