Mayfran International is a global leader in providing solutions for swarf/coolant management and scrap handling systems in metalworking, solid waste processing, recycling and other related industrial fields. In general, its portfolio scope is composed of many types of swarf conveyors, filter systems, high pressure units, crushers, centrifuges, etc.
Mayfran carries out its manufacturing activities worldwide at locations in the United States, the Netherlands, Japan and India. The group employs about 900 people worldwide and 300 employees in Europe. Mayfran International is a part of Tsubakimoto Chain Group, Osaka, Japan.
Key Job Responsibilities
Mayfran International has a great internship opportunity available for a master-engineering student.
This intern will be immersed in a professional environment where the candidate can integrate with our team and culture while making important contributions.
The role will provide exposure to product marketing, business development and R&D activities for the industrial filter systems, conveyors and other machine tool products.
· Required (basic) qualification – Enrollment in an engineering M.Sc. degree (preferably in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or engineering management programs) at RWTH Aachen University, Maastricht University or FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences.
· You are interested in the machine tool technologies, filter systems, IoT technologies for various industrial areas
· You are interested in product marketing, business development and R&D related topics.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications. Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and easily adapt to new challenges and business working environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Familiar with the engineering programs – AutoCAD, Inventor
· Having driving license from Germany or other EU countries
You are available for minimum 6 months (starting ASAP), 3-5 days a week (different options are available)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org