Mayfran International is a global leader in providing solutions for swarf/coolant management and scrap handling systems in metalworking, solid waste processing, recycling and other related industrial fields. In general, its portfolio scope is composed of many types of swarf conveyors, filter systems, high pressure units, crushers, centrifuges, etc.
Mayfran carries out its manufacturing activities worldwide at locations in the United States, the Netherlands, Japan and India. The group employs about 900 people worldwide and 300 employees in Europe. Mayfran International is a part of Tsubakimoto Chain Group, Osaka, Japan.
Key Job Responsibilities
Mayfran International has a great internship opportunity available for a master-engineering student.
This intern will be immersed in a professional environment where the candidate can integrate with our team and culture while making important contributions.
The role will provide exposure to cost analysis activities for the industrial filter systems and machine tool products.
- Required (basic) qualification – Enrollment in an engineering master of science degree (preferably in industrial engineering or engineering management programs) at RWTH Aachen University, Maastricht University or FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel
- You are interested in machine tool technologies and filter systems for various industrial areas
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications. Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and easily adapt to new challenges and business working environment
- Familiar with the engineering programs – AutoCAD, Inventor
- You are available for minimum 6 months (starting ASAP), 3-5 days a week (different options are available)
- Proficiency in Dutch and/or German (Preferably)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com