Webseite Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering
The MSE researches the fundamental structural and tribological behavior of machine elements and depicts them in experimentally validated model descriptions. These model descriptions are used to analyze and design the function, loss and noise behavior of entire technical systems with a focus on the drive technology for wind turbines and mobile work machines. The results are computational and design concepts for specific technical solutions, including providing evidence of the required system properties on large test beds. Numerous experiences with such model-based solution ideas through to the conception of configurable products enable the MSE to research and develop methods for model-based systems engineering as a central element of future industrial product development processes.
Laser-based plastic-metal hybrids have a high potential, especially for applications in electromobility. However, the product development is currently a major problem, since complex experiments and many iterations are necessary.
Within this thesis, the product development of laser-based plastic-metal hybrid joints will be realized with a digital model-based system engineering (MBSE) approach. Therefore, existing models shall be implemented into a so- called system model, which shall enable the holistic design in a short time.
- Research on product development using model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Development of a system model for laser-based plastic-metal hybrids
- Interconnection of the simulation models and development of workflows for the design and optimization
- Validation of the approach with an automotive component
- Interest in model-based systems engineering (MBSE) and the digital product development of the future
- Basic knowledge of MBSE and SysML are an advantage, but not mandatory
- Reliable way of working
- Relevant topic in current research
- Suitable for home-office
- Start immediately or by request
We look forward to your application by email:
Julius Berges, M. Sc.
Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering
Eilfschornsteinstraße 18, 52062 Aachen
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com