Webseite Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering
The Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering researches the fundamental structural and tribological behavior of machine elements and represents it in experimentally validated model descriptions. These models are used to organize andanalyzethe behavior of technical systems in terms of functionality, losses, and noise emissions with a focus on drive technology. The developed models also serve as basis for the research and development of methods of Model Based Systems Engineering which are central elements of future industrial product development processes.
For reasons such as enviromental protection arise beside of classic petroleum bas ed lubricators increasingly bio based lubric ants . The new generation of lubricants need to be qualified in usage of machine elements and their behaviour needs to be predicted well.
In the current work, therefore, the developed biobased greases are to be tested regarding their performance and compared with a petrochemical reference grease.
- Literature review on the field of bio based fats and qualification methods
- Measurements on radial bearing test rig and evaluations
- Measurements on axial bearing test rig and evaluations
- Evaluation the results and qualification of the bio based greases in terms of performance
- Independent and reliable work
- Interest in topic
- Interest in experimental measurements
- Possibility to start immediately after interview
- Intensive mentoring
- Good and supportive working climate
- Research experience for a future career in academics or industry
We look forward to your application by email:
Seyedmohammad Vafae, M. Sc.
Institute for Machine Elements and Systems Engineering
Schinkelstraße 10, 52062 Aachen
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an Seyedmohammad.Vafaei@imse.rwth-aachen.de