Webseite Institut für Maschinenelemente und Systementwicklung
The Institute of Machine Elements and System Engineering researches the fundamental structural and tribological behavior of machine elements and represents them in experimentally validated model descriptions. These model descriptions are used to analyse and design the functional, loss and noise behavior of entire technical systems with a focus on drive technology. The developed models are also used to research and develop methods of Model Based Systems Engineering as a central element of future inductive product development processes.
In the intricate world of tribology, where surfaces interact with lubricants to influence the performance of mechanical components, the Reynolds equation stands as a cornerstone in understanding fluid behavior. Formulated to describe the lubrication conditions within tribological systems, solving the Reynolds equation is paramount in predicting film thickness, pressure distribution, and frictional characteristics.
The primary goal of this literature review is to explore and critically analyze the current state of research in solving the Reynolds equation. A thorough literature review will help identify existing methods, challenges, and innovations related to solving this equation.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Existing methods for solving the Reynolds equation.
- Factors influencing solutions to the Reynolds equation in different tribological systems.
- Challenges and limitations in modeling and solving the Reynolds equation.
- Advances and innovative approaches in numerical methods
- Strong interest in fluid tribology, numerical modeling.
- Excellent literature review and analytical skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate and synthesize information from diverse sources.
What we offer:
- In-depth knowledge of solutions to the Reynolds equation in tribological systems.
- Intensive support in a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team
- Contribution to the growing research in the field of tribology and lubrication engineering.
- Immediate start possible
- Flexible working hours
Auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung per E-Mail freut sich:
Ahmed Saleh, M. Sc.
Institut für Maschinenelemente und Systementwicklung
Schinkelstraße 10, 52062 Aachen
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com