Future Cleantech Architects (FCA)
FUTURE CLEANTECH ARCHITECTS
Future Cleantech Architects (FCA) is a non-profit climate innovation think tank.
We exist to close the remaining innovation gaps to reach net-zero emissions by 2050. FCA accelerates innovation in critical industries where sustainable solutions are still in very early stages. Moreover, we urge policymakers to intensify and better prioritize their R&D activities.
CLEANTECH ANALYST (m|f|d) Sustainable Aviation, Shipping, and Long-Range Transport Systems
As Cleantech Analyst, the successful candidate will work closely with FCA’s Management, Advisory Board, and Expert Panel gathering, interpreting, and using data to develop actionable ideas on high-impact cleantech solutions. These responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Monitor high-impact R&D work on cleantech solutions worldwide, with a particular focus on comprehensive analysis of aviation, shipping, other long-range transport, and new worldwide energy economies.
- Develop scenarios on future approaches of sector coupling / integrated energy between the hard-to-decarbonize industry sectors and upcoming technological solutions.
- Co-develop new approaches for comprehensive cleantech systems with the FCA expert team and its innovators.
- Actively support the development of R&D projects with leading research institutions, investors, and governments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS | EXPERTISE
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering, project management, environmental science, or other related fields to the post.
- At least three years of progressively relevant work experience in cleantech-related fields, proven experience in international cooperation, multi-national work.
- Experience in researching and working with ambitious, early-stage technological concepts.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written, strong ability to establish priorities and work to tight timelines within a fast-paced environment.
- Professionalism, with the ability to work under minimal supervision with a high level of resilience, ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with high-level stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools and basic database systems.
FCA offers a competitive salary at level commensurate to the level of experience and allowances including post adjustment.
PART-TIME SUITABILITY | WORK FROM HOME
The position is suitable for part-time solutions and allows for predominantly working from home.
DURATION OF CONTRACT | STARTING DATE
The position can be filled for two years with the intention to prolong the contract thereafter. Starting date would be ASAP.
Candidates are kindly asked to send in their complete applications in digital form to HR@fcarchitects.org by March 31, 2022.
2022 | FCA | CTA2
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an HR@fcarchitects.org