Webseite Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (www.fraunhofer.com) currently operates 75 institutes and research institutions throughout Germany and is the world’s leading applied research organization. Around 29,000 employees work with an annual research budget of 2.8 billion euros.
At the Fraunhofer IPT in Aachen, we work with more than 530 employees every day to make the production of the future more digital, more flexible and more sustainable. In the »Automation in Life Sciences group«, we develop research facilities for the automated production of cells and cell products such as implants or novel therapies for curing cancer. We integrate self-developed devices, robots and intelligent software into automated laboratory environments in order to take the next step towards fully automated cell production.
As part of your thesis, you will investigate which process parameters have a particularly large influence on the product quality of CAR-T cells. To do this, you will need to do extensive source work by studying current international literature and processing the information in a structured way.
What you will do
- Support in the planning of processes for the automated production of CAR-T cells
- Carrying out literature research to identify influences on the product quality of CAR-T cells
What you bring to the table
- You are studying biotechnology, process engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- Initial knowledge of literature platforms such as Web of Knowledge
- You have some experience in dealing with primary sources
- Good language skills in German and/or English
What you can expect
- Ideal conditions for practical experience alongside your studies
- The opportunity to write your thesis on site or flexibly from your home office.
- Professional supervision and collaboration in a dedicated team
- Flexible working to combine study and job in the best possible way
Interested? Apply online now with your informative application documents:
Questions according to this position will be answered by:
Function Research Assistant »Bioadaptive Production«
Phone: +49 241 8904-211
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.fraunhofer.de.