Webseite Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (www.fraunhofer.com) currently operates 76 institutes and research institutions throughout Germany and is the world’s leading applied research organization. Around 30,000 employees work with an annual research budget of 2.9 billion euros.
At the Fraunhofer IPT in Aachen, we work with more than 530 employees every day to make the production of the future more digital, more flexible and more sustainable. We, the simulation group of Fine Machining and Optics Manufacturing department, are looking for motivated student assistants involved in highly innovative research projects. As a student assistant you support our team with programing, optimization, machine-learning, and simulation which allows you to broaden your research experience besides your studies. Furthermore, you are going to collaborate with a highly experienced research team with interdisciplinary backgrounds.
Do you want to be part of creating the future? Welcome to the team! With us, you will take on responsible tasks from day one in an exciting working environment.
What you will do
- Data analysis and visualization
- Machine-learning and Optimization
- Numerical modeling and programing
What you bring to the table
- You are studying mechanical engineering, computer science, CES, simulation sciences or a comparable subject.
- Solid background in programing e.g., Python or MATLAB
- (Optional) FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation tools e.g., ABAQUS
- Good language skills in English and a high degree of motivation, initiative, and independence
What you can expect
- You become part of the team from the very beginning, can contribute your ideas and take on tasks on your own responsibility in innovative research and industrial projects.
- Flexible working with home office possibility to combine studies and job in the best viable way.
- The opportunity to write your practice-oriented master/bachelor thesis with us.
Questions according to this position will be answered by:
Hamidreza Paria M.Sc.
Research Associate in fine machining and optics manufacturing
Phone: +49 241 8904-147
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.fraunhofer.de.