Webseite Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnologie IPT
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (www.fraunhofer.com) currently operates 76 institutes and research institutions throughout Germany and is the world’s leading applied research organization. Around 30,000 employees work with an annual research budget of 2.9 billion euros.
The group Optical Metrology and Imaging Methods develops specialized measurement systems for a wide range of applications in production and the life sciences. Here, optomechanical systems have to be designed, constructed and realized in the laboratory. Large amounts of data are acquired and subsequently processed and analyzed with individual software solutions. For this purpose, classical methods of image and data processing as well as AI-based methods are used and developed. Your tasks as a student assistant in the group Optical Metrology and Imaging Methods are to support these activities and to actively participate in research and industry projects.
What you will do
- Support in the development of specialized measurement systems
- Collaboration in national and international research and development projects
- Execution of measurement series and data evaluation
What you bring to the table
- You are studying mechanical engineering, computer science, physics or a comparable subject
- You have first experience in working with optical measurement systems or programming in Python, Matlab or C or you have experience in designing mechanical components
- An independent approach to work and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork
- Good language skills in German or English
What you can expect
- Collaboration in innovative research projects and the chance to implement your knowledge from your studies in practice
- You become part of the team from the very beginning, can contribute your ideas and take on tasks on your own responsibility
Questions according to this position will be answered by:
Enno Hachgenei M.Sc.
Group Manager Optical Metrology and Imaging Methods
Phone: +49 241 8904-441
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.fraunhofer.de.