Webseite FibreCoat GmbH
FIBRECOAT is a young and innovative start-up from Aachen. We have set ourselves the goal of making high-performance materials affordable for the mass market. We are characterised by a results-oriented way of working, as well as exciting and challenging tasks with a high degree of creative freedom. By working in our international, technologically leading start-up, you have the opportunity to contribute to the sustainable development of our society.
As a working student (m/f/d) , you will have the opportunity to explore various aspects of our R&D projects, contributing to the advancement of our technology. This position is ideal for students who are eager to learn, try new things, and gain practical experience in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Support the new and further development of our fibre coating processes and equipment, as well as the application and product development for the coated material.
- Support efforts in areas such as mechanical and electrical design, polymer processing, metallurgy, spin finish (sizing) development and material characterisation through testing
- Assist in setting up and supervising development trials as well as organising the workshop organization and research facilities
- Document findings, analyse data, and prepare reports to present internally to the team and possibly to external partners
- You are studying Mechanical/Process/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or Material Science (specialized in polymer/metallurgy is a plus)
- Motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven to learn and try out new things
- Independent and structured way of working
- Proactivity, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Proficient in spoken and written English. German is a plus.
- Contribution to meaningful and impactful projects with real-world applications
- Potential for long-term growth and career advancement within the company
- Collaborate with a young, dynamic and international team of professionals who are passionate about innovation
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals in the field
- Participation in company events and social activities
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your academic schedule
- Cultural, sports and health offers as well as tailor benefits
- Free coffee & fruits
Please send us your CV and a motivation letter
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com