Intern / Working Student Business Development (Founder-Assistant) – Tech-Startup „BioThrust“
BioThrust GmbH is a Deep-Tech Startup from RWTH Aachen University in Germany and develops innovative aeration systems for bioreactors. Our technology increases the yield of biotechnological processes by up to 250%. We are continuously looking for Business Development Interns to support our team in sales, strategy, financial and management activities. Working Student is also an option.
▪ Opportunity to shape the business development of an innovative company directly from scratch
▪ Great responsibility with large impact directly working for the founder team (as their “right hand”)
▪ Diverse tasks such as new customer acquisition, contract preparations, support of fundraising activities and trade show visits
▪ Opportunity to be actively involved in central management decisions
▪ Great impact and development opportunity in a dynamic environment
▪ Study program with some relation to business activities (incl. Business Administration, Industrial Engineering (WI-ING), Business Informatic (WI-NF))
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ You work reliably, structured and proactively suggest ideas
▪ You find dynamic tasks with a high economic impact exciting
▪ You are highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic about new challenges
▪ You enjoy making new contacts and interactions with people
▪ You are fluent in German and English
Please send your application including relevant documents (CV, current transcript of records) to the address below!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org