SALES AND STUDENT RELATIONS INTERNSHIP
We are looking for an intern in Sales and Student Relations to join our team in Tampere, Finland for 4-6 months, starting Mar/Apr OR Sept/Oct.
Our story began in 2007 when two exchange students from Finland fell in love with studying abroad and
wanted to enable life-changing experiences for students across the globe. Their vision was to create a simple and affordable way for international students to study in Asia.
Today, after following our values for over a decade, we came far and enabled students to study abroad in
Asia, Europe, and Latin America. To our great delight, over 10.000 students from over 100 countries
and six continents have taken up the opportunity so far.
DON’T WAIT AND JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY!
Fill out our application form at: https://form.jotformeu.com/asiaexchange/job-application-form-eng
For more information about us, please visit: asiaexchange.org, beyondabroad.org
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong spoken and written English and German OR French language skills. Proficiency in other
languages is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Office programs
- Excellent writing skills and enjoying content creation
- Creative and solution-oriented thinking
- Self-initiated and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Organizational talent, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
- Interest in student mobility and sales
Additional Experience and Skills
- Study abroad experience, Canva skills, and video/photo editing skills can be an advantage
- Trend and market research
- Prospecting for new partnerships
- Establishing contact with universities and other relevant stakeholders (B2B)
- Preparation and follow-up of business meetings
- Planning and preparation of participation in annual conventions
- Advising interested students via chat, email and video calls
- Assist in answering student inquiries
- Processing student documents and maintaining our database
- Involvement in Marketing projects and content creation (e.g. LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Get involved and start your own projects!
- Interesting and diverse tasks in an international company where you are able to see the results of
- A supportive environment for learning and succeeding
- A modern, relaxed work setting with many young professionals
- The possibility to work both from the office and remotely
- Paid internship and free accommodation in the company’s own apartment (if available)
Apply for the internship position by clicking on the link below. https://form.jotformeu.com/asiaexchange/job-application-form-eng
The position is filled as soon as we find the right match! For more information, call Partnerships Specialist Cindy Schoger:
(+358) 50 3267 892 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com