Junior Development Engineer (d/m/w) Power & EMC AIRBUS reference: JR10113496
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A vacancy for a Junior Development Engineer (d/f/m) Power & EMC has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Friedrichshafen. The successful applicant will join “Electrical Systems Friedrichshafen”.
- Support for the work package “Power” and “EMC” and deliveries of the related items (hardware, models, documentation) in space programs Phases BCD within the projects teams and vis-à-vis customers and partners
- Support the analysis of the customers/ mission requirements and breakdown to the functional chains requirements
- Support the definition of the EMC/RFC requirements on all levels from system to equipment, performance or of the related analyses employing modern simulation tools
- Support the definition of the functional and electrical power architectures and requirements, performance of the related analyses employing modern simulation tools
- Support the definition of the system components such as:
- Power Control and Distribution Unit
- Solar Array
- Other power equipment e.g. the Instrument Power Distribution Unit as required
- Co-engineering with suppliers for power and EMC matters, coordination of the relevant design and MAIT activities.
- Support of the own team members and other disciplines for Power Engineering and EMC matters.
- Support of the system operations and AIT.
- Participation to the related internal and external R&D and improvements/ standardisation initiatives.
- Extensive hardware design and test (in particular RF and EMC) knowledge is an asset.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable such as Physics or Space Engineering with the focus on electrical
- Extensive flight hardware design background
- Extensive analysis and simulation background
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the field of Airworthiness, Certification and Qualification Experience on systems engineering level is an asset
- English and German language skills on negotiation level
Please apply online (www.airbus.com/careers) and submit your CV.
You can direct your cover letter to: Mr. Utzmann
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus. Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.airbus.com.